- 1 Steps To Be Part of Amazon App Quiz Contest:
- 1.1 Overview of Amazon Today Quiz Answers 7th June 2019:
- 1.2 Overview of Amazon Today Quiz Answers 5th June 2019:
- 1.3 Overview of Amazon Today Quiz Answers 4th June 2019:
- 1.4 Amazon Special Cricket Quiz Win Rs.15000 Cash
- 1.5 Overview of Amazon App Quiz Answers 3rd June 2019:
- 1.6 Today’s 3rd June 2019 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers:
- 1.7 Overview of Amazon App Quiz Answers 2nd June 2019:
- 1.8 Today’s 2nd June 2019 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers:
- 1.9 1st June 2019 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers:
- 1.10 TERMS & CONDITIONS For Amazon App Quiz Answers Contest:
Amazon App Quiz Answers: Hello, Crazy Looters, we are back with another Amazon App Quiz Answers. As You Know Guys, We Post Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Starts at 8 am Morning to midnight. You Have To Answer Simple 5 Questions and Get a Chance to Win Daily New Exciting and Amazing Prizes. Amazon App Quiz Contest only Live For Amazon App User, So Lets Start With the Full details Of Amazon Quiz Questions and Answers. Amazon Today’s 7th June 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers.
Steps To Be Part of Amazon App Quiz Contest:
- First of all, Download Amazon App
- Open App After Installing.
- Scroll Down And Check Amazon Quiz Banner Click On That Amazon Quiz Contest Banner.
- Now, Click On Play Now or Start Now.
- Give Above Answers And Play Quiz.
- And Chance To Win Mentioned Product* (Product/Prizes Vary Daily As Per Mentioned In-App).
- Winners List Will Declare On – July 2019
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case if you are not signed in/up, you will be redirected to a sign-in/up page.
- There will be a total no. of 5 questions.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw of the Amazon app.
Overview of Amazon Today Quiz Answers 7th June 2019:
Will Be Updated Soon
Overview of Amazon Today Quiz Answers 5th June 2019:
👉 Answer 5 Questions and Get Chance To Win Samsung Galaxy A50
Q. 1) ‘Olympus Mons’ is the largest mountain in our solar system, and is about three times higher than Mt. Everest. On which planet would you find it?
Answer – Mars
Q. 2) Who is the first ever Indian woman to win a Silver medal at the Olympics?
Answer – P. V. Sindhu
Q. 3) Birds have no teeth, so they break down their food in the ___ before digesting it.
Answer – Gizzard
Q. 4) Chinmay Prabhu, a 20 year old Indian entered the Guiness Book of World Records in 2018, for solving the highest number of pyraminx (pyramid-shaped Rubik’s cubes) — under water.
Answer – True
Q. 5) The world’s first ‘zero-waste’ commercial flight operated from Sydney to Adelaide and disposed all waste via compost, reuse or recycling. Which airline was it?
Answer – Qantas
Overview of Amazon Today Quiz Answers 4th June 2019:
Question 1 :- Which European country is home to the famous city of Transylvania?
Answer is – Romania
Question 2 :- Which film was Ashutosh Gowarikar’s directorial debut?
Answer is – Pehla Nasha
Question 3 :- Teressa Island, named after the Arch-Duchess of Austria, falls under which Union Territory of India?
Answer is –Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Question 4 :- Which of these is the only man to have reportedly played both in the ICC Cricket World Cup and FIFA World Cup?
Answer is – Sir Vivian Richards
Question 5 :- A group of engineers in Kerala have developed a spider-shaped robot called Bandicoot. What does it do?
Answer is – Cleans manholes
Amazon Special Cricket Quiz Win Rs.15000 Cash
Answer Five Questions and Get Chance To Win Rs.15000 Cash
Q1. The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is being played in which country?
Q2.In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Answer: Team Captain
Q3. India is the only country in the world to win 60, 50 and 20-over World Cups.
Q4. In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a maximum of __ overs per innings?
Q5. Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal of a batsman in cricket?
Overview of Amazon App Quiz Answers 3rd June 2019:
3rd June Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
Today’s Prize – Win Rs.10000 (5 Winners)
Today’s 3rd June 2019 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers:
Q 1: Who is the author of the famous book of fables known as ‘Panchatantra’?
Ans – Vishnu Sharma
Q 2: In Roman mythology, who was the goddess of sorcery and witchcraft, also known as the goddess who haunted crossroads and graveyards?
Ans – Trivia
Q 3: The International Cricket Council has recently appointed its first female match referee. Hint: She’s from India. Who is she?
Ans – GS Laksmi
Q 4: Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall that starts at a height of 3230 feet and falls uninterrupted for a height of 2647 feet. Which country is this majestic waterfall located in?
Ans – Venezuela
Q 5: Which country will host the 2023 Asian Cup Football Tournament?
Ans – China
Overview of Amazon App Quiz Answers 2nd June 2019:
2nd June Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
Today’s Prize – OnePlus 7 Pro
Today’s 2nd June 2019 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers:
1. In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
2. What is the actress, Tabu’s, real name?
Answer: Tabassum Fatima Hashmi.
3. The world’s fastest bullet train, ALFA-X, is said to reach speeds of 400 km/hour. In which country were the tests for this train conducted recently?
4. Ayushmann Khurana will appear in a new movie where he plays an on-screen police officer for the first time. What is the name of this movie which is directed by Anubhav Sinha?
Answer: Article 15.
5. Which player was named the MVP (Most Valuable Player) of the season in the IPL 2019?
Answer: Andrew Russell.
1st June 2019 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers:
1. In physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei’?
2. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer: 12th March 1930
3. The Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is observed every year in India on 31st October. It is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of which prominent personality in our nation’s history?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
4. Who has been appointed as the new coach of the Indian men’s football team?
Answer: Igor Stimac
5. The ______ recently launched the ‘Golden Card’ – a permanent residency permit similar to the Green Card in the USA?
TERMS & CONDITIONS For Amazon App Quiz Answers Contest:
- This Contest will commence on Particular Day* from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon. In-App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon, in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- After that, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have responded to that particular question successfully.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 2 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Particular Prize* (from now on referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Note:- Particular Day* & Particular Prize* Mentioned Above Will Be Vary As Per Day and Amazon’s Choices That is Already Mentioned Above In Post.